Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: December 29, 1914 and December 29, 2021

Nora Bauer: Tuesday, December 29, 1914

Rained today and is snowing now and getting colder. Paul changed[? charged?] my plates today. We went over to Aunt Lizzie's tonight. Anna had her club. 

Nora Spitznogle: Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Worked today - I'm off the next two days, woo hoo! Aaron arrived. he had dinner delivered then we walked to the Red Key for drinks. 


What the heck did Paul do to Nora's plates? I assume that it has to do with the dishes she's been collecting

I wore my Purdue gear to work in honor of the football team participating in the Music Bowl in Nashville. J.R. and his family are at the game and having fun. 

Aaron arrived around 8:00 and had one of his favorite pizzas delivered. We walked over to the Red Key for a drink after dinner. It's always great to see him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment