Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: December 28, 1914 and December 28, 2021

Nora Bauer: Monday, December 28, 1914

Was much warmer out today and the snow melted quite a bit. Started to learn how to crochet tonight. Got along real good. 

Nora Spitznogle: Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Worked at Second Helpings today, the usual mix of meetings and such. At home worked on catching up on writing, laundry, and cleaning. 


Is there no end to Grandma Nora's fancy work talents? 

Busy, but nothing exciting at work. Everyone is sick of wearing masks, and I'm exhausted from enforcing our work mask mandate. The COVID transmission rate is high in our county right now, so we're continuing to mask up. 

I didn't learn any new crafts today. I should learn how to keep up on housework and not panic clean when I'm expecting company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment