Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: October 28, 1914 and October 28, 2021

Nora Bauer: Wednesday, October 28, 1914

Got a card from Clara Busald today saying she would be here Monday Nov 2. 

Nora Spitznogle: Thursday, October 28, 2021

Worked today. Met some of the Marigold women for a play at the Phoenix Theatre


I'm hitting a wall in figuring out who Clara Busald is, she's mentioned Clara Brill a bunch before, but no Clara Busald. Grandma Nora's list of letters received shows that Clara Busald has written to her several times before. We'll have to see if clues unfold when Clara B. arrives. 

I had a lovely day at work, followed by a delightful evening at the theatre. Lauren, who works at Marigold is the costume designer for the play, Alabaster, and I know two of the people in the cast. It was heavy and dark and well acted. 

After 18 months of staying home and not going to the theatre, it was weird to be there. I'm glad that only vaccinated folks were allowed in the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment