Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: September 8, 1914 and September 8, 2021

Nora Bauer: Tuesday, September 8, 1914 

Got my trial balance today. Finished my pillow this evening and did some work on my side board scarf. 

Nora Spitznogle: Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Worked today, slipped out for meeting at the Propylaeum - great to see everyone. Nice after-work nap on the sofa. 


How I wish I could see the pieces that Grandma Nora made! I have a few pillowcases that Rosemary gave me, but I'm guessing they were made by her mama, Great-Aunt Teresa. 

I'm a member of the Propylaeum and we haven't been able to meet in person since the pandemic started. It was great to be in the same room with a group of lovely women. 

It was a lovely evening - I took a nice little sofa nap with the door open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment