Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: September 9, 1914 and September 9, 2021

Nora Bauer: Wednesday, September 9, 1914

Saw Uncle John down town this morning said they were going over to Frank Hirshburger for supper and to spend the evening. 

Nora Spitznogle: Thursday, September 9, 2021

Worked at Second Helpings all day and the Red Key Tavern this evening. Missed a concert I had been looking forward to.     

You all remember Grandma Nora's Uncle John, one of her dad's brothers. I spend a crazy amount of time trying to connect the Hirshburger's to the Bauer family. Again, I need a good chunk of time to to sort this all out. 

My day was full of work, went straight from Second Helpings to the Red Key. I swapped shifts because I need Saturday off. I had tickets to see Faye Webster, a show that was rescheduled from last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment