Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: June 13, 1914 and June 13, 2021

Nora Bauer: Saturday, June 13, 1914

Went to Mass this morning. Was up town this afternoon saw Mary Spitz. Was up town again this evening. Was raining a little. 

Nora Spitznogle: Sunday, June 13, 2021

Went to Mass this morning. Grocery shopping, mowing, laundry, air-conditioner hauling and housecleaning this afternoon. Wynonna Judd this evening. Nice hot weather. 

Mary Spitz[nogle] is Paul's grandmother. I've mentioned it before, but I love the idea of going uptown on a Saturday night. It must have been so much fun to see everyone out and about. 

My sister, Ann, is still and Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, they've ruled out a stroke, but trying to figure out why her poor brain swelled....so scary! 
I went to Mass this morning and did house and yard work - the temperature is in the 90s  it was high time that I put the air-conditioners in the window. 

I went to see Wynonna Judd at a small venue this evening. It's great to be able to see live music again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment