Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: April 30, 1914 and April 30, 2021

 Nora Bauer: Thursday, April 30, 1914

Went to the show this evening. I did not care much for it. Hokey Pokey. 

Nora Spitznogle: Friday, April 30, 2021

Last day of work before vacation - woo hoo! Quiet evening at home, then J.R. texted. 

Reading between the lines of the blurb in the Logansport Pharos Reporter, the show must have been a dud if it was only playing in three towns and Logansport was one of them - nothing against Logansport, but there were much larger markets. 

Last day at work for a week. Brenda rented a house in Vero Beach, Florida. I'll be joining the gang (her hubby and neighbor/friend Sylvia) on Sunday. 

I managed to get the grass mowed - yay! As I was settling in for the evening, brother J.R. sent a text that he was at the Red Key with a business friend. I walked over and joined them for a drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment