Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: April 29, 1914 and April 29, 2021

 Nora Bauer: Wednesday, April 29, 1914

Was much cooler today. Went up to the bank this afternoon. Got my little doilies finished today.  

Nora Spitznogle: Thursday, April 29, 2021

Rained again today. Kassie called with the idea that we should join Schaun for his birthday dinner. 

It sounds like Grandma Nora had another nice day. 

The rain dashed my hopes of mowing this evening. 

Kassie had the nice idea that we surprise Schaun by joining him for dinner in Oldenburg for his birthday. We left right after I got finished with work. The drive takes just over an hour and Schaun was happy to see us. We took a little tour of historic Oldenburg before Kassie and I hit the road again. I look forward to visiting the sweet little town again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment