Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: April 28, 1914 and April 28, 2021

Nora Bauer: Tuesday, April 28, 1914

Did fancy work at the office about all day today and working on my towel tonight. Had another good rain this noon. 

Nora Spitznogle: Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A fun, busy day at work interviewing potential students for the Culinary Job Training program. More housework this evening prepping for trip.  

I'm guessing that part of Grandma Nora's job was just being there to answer the telephone and such, when she wasn't doing bookkeeping. I happy that she had a day of mindless work. 

I love interviewing potential students for the Second Helpings free Culinary Job Training Program.  We were able to accept almost everyone that we talked to. 

It rained hard here also and it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I was hoping to mow before I left for the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment