Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: March 26, 1914 and March 26, 2021

Nora Bauer: Thursday, March 26, 1914

It rained all day today. Was up town this afternoon. Saw Chas. Rush 

Nora Spitznogle: Friday, March 26, 2021

Worked today and straight home. I'm enjoying the way the house looks now. 

I'm not sure who Charles Rush was to Grandma Nora. He got married a few months later, in June. 

Work, work, work. And then home. Not much to tell - the most exciting thing was that the trash truck took away the the mattresses I'd dragged out yesterday from the tenant side. 

I thought that trash day was the most exciting thing, but I started getting messages from across the country that folks had seen me on a new HGTV show, Everything but the House, highlighting a PEZ dispenser I'd purchased. Remember that interview I did in January?  Apparently it aired this evening - I'm anxious/nervous to see it. Stay tuned....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment