Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: March 10, 1914 and March 10, 2021

Nora Bauer: Tuesday, March 10, 1914
Was up to the bank again this afternoon. Saw Lizzie too. Have almost finished my centerpiece. It has snowed a little this evening. 

Nora Spitznogle: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
More painting in my pajamas and organizing and napping today. I had dinner with Kim this evening. Nice enough to sit outside. 
More centerpiece! More Lizzie! More snow. 

I had a perfectly lazy day today. I'm not sure if it was a side effect from my COVID-19 vaccine or that I was just tuckered out. I loved being able to take several cat (with the cat) naps. Speaking of that, I didn't realize exactly how much Tilly slept - she's a good napper! 

My friend, Kim, and I walked to the Aristocrat for dinner. This no booze for Lent thing is a drag - maybe I should give myself a vacation dispensation. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment