Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: January 29, 1914 and January 29, 2021

 Nora Bauer: Thursday, January 29, 1914

Was still warm out this morning. Had a little rain and is turning much colder tonight. Was to singing class and did some fancy work. 

Nora Spitznogle: Friday, January 29, 2021

Went straight home after work - not that there is much to do socially. Continued my organizing/donating project and managed to fill box for donation. 

I'm thinking that Grandma Nora's singing class was at church, but I don't know that for sure. I would just love to see a piece of her fancy work. 

I was happy to see this work week end. I'm not sure why it felt so long, but it did. I puttered around pulling things off of shelves and filled a tub for donation and a bag of things to give to friends. The living room is crowded with tubs, but it will look so much better when I'm done. I went to bed at a sensible hour also - another exciting Friday night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment