Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: November 16, 1914 and November 16, 2021

Nora Bauer: Monday, November 16, 1914

Was very cold today. Quite a change since yesterday. Had some snow. Paul and I went to a dance given by the Everly Klan girls. I had a good time. Got home at 1:15. 

Nora Spitznogle: Tuesday, November 16, 2021

I worked at Second Helpings today. Took a tour of the catacombs under the Indianapolis City Market after work - what a cool space. I'm very happy to have a quiet evening at home. 


I love that Grandma Nora and Paul were dancing Monday nights away! 

I was happy to leave work on time to take a tour of the catacombs under the City Market. The tour was for the City Market merchants and board members. There were only two of us board members and two merchants that attended, but it's always fun to be down in the catacombs. Click here is a nice piece about the history of the catacombs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment