Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: October 19, 1914 and October 19, 2021

Nora Bauer: Monday, October 19, 1914

Was making blueprints today. Started to work on my pincushion tonight. 

Nora Spitznogle: Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Work, haircut, more sorting at the Farm with Ann and Beth.

 
Grandma Nora's day was full of work and fancy work. My day was just plain old full! 

Busy work day followed by a hair cut. Now that I've let my hair be it's natural color, I'm thinking I'd enjoy longer waves. Mostly I want to get it out of my face - I'm so glad that I'm finally able to tuck my hair behind my ears. Between wearing a mask most of the day and foggy glasses, I don't need anything else obstructing my view. 

On to the Farm for more sorting - we're not very focused, moving from drawers to the basement to upstairs and going through photos - although the pace seems right. 

This was a fun photo to stumble across - Four of Grandma Nora's children. 

Lucille Spitznogle Stephenson, Mary Alice Pinder Spitznogle married to Cletus Spitznogle, Papa John Spitznogle, Gertrude Spitznogle Woolever

No comments:

Post a Comment