Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: April 9, 1914 and April 9, 2021

 Nora Bauer: Thursday, April 9, 1914

Went to Church tonight. It was nice out. Made some candy. 

Nora Spitznogle: Friday, April 9, 2021

Drove Annie to PT  appointment, then airport for the trip home. 

I wonder what sort of candy Grandma Nora made? I'm thinking fudge. 

I took Harry for a short walk then we hit the road for Ann's physical therapy appointment at Mayo Clinic Phoenix. 

I was sad to leave, it was such a nice visit. I got to the airport in plenty of time. I walked up and down each concourse - over four miles! I was happy to get so many steps in. 

Both of my flights were full. It's still so odd to be close to so many people. Once again, my seatmates weren't good at keeping their masks over their noses. I'm grateful that I'm fully vaccinated and I wore two masks. 

The plane from Phoenix left almost an hour late so I had to sprint through the Houston Airport to make my flight to Indianapolis. I made it with just a few minutes to spare. 
I made it back to the neighborhood in time to have an Irish whiskey at the Red Key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment