Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: April 3, 1914 and April 3, 2021

 Nora Bauer: Friday, April 3, 1914

Got up for 6 o'clock Mass this evening. Was up town again this afternoon and saw Paul. Uncle Val was sick today and Bertha was too. 

Nora Spitznogle: Saturday, April 3, 2021

Beautiful weather today.  Cleaned and organized the house in preparation for traveling to Phoenix tomorrow. Worked at the Red Key this evening - busy night. 

I wonder what time Grandma Nora got up in the morning? Was she and early bird or night owl? Uncle Val was sick last week also. Bertha is one of Nora's cousins. 

I spent the day doing laundry and chores. I ventured out to put gas in the car and go to the post office. The house is ready for me to leave town, but I'm not. I still need to pack...

The Red Key was nice and busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment