Two Noras: 1915 and 2023

My  paternal grandmother, Nora, was a great recorder of daily events. I have her daily notes from 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919, 192...

Two Noras: January 17, 1914 and January 17, 2021

 Nora Bauer: Saturday, January 17, 1914

Today was the Horse Thief picnic & dance. Saw quite a few people I knew today. Did not go to the dance though. 

Nora Spitznogle: Sunday, January 17, 2021

Schaun and I did some work on the Red Key plumbing and I worked on the Two Noras project in between. Dinner at Aristocrat. 

I'm a little confused by Grandma Nora's entry - did she go to the picnic - fried chicken and real eggs! -  and not the dance? It looks like it was a fun event! 
Schaun is graciously doing some plumbing work at the Red Key and I helped. I also worked on setting up the new Two Noras blog location. Had a nice steak salad and a martini at the Aristocrat afterward. It was nice to not set the alarm for the morning - Second Helpings is closed in honor of tomorrow's Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment